Life drawings from this month.
Charcoal, 50cm x 70cm, 3h 30min
Just posting some new life drawings. I drew the first one today with charcoal in 1h30min on a 50cmx70cm canvas. The other two, with pencil, in 2 hours on a A3 size paper. I still feel more comfortable with pencil, but I like the results I can achieve with charcoal 🙂
Here are the studies of this week. I continue doing the studies every day but there are only 5 because 2 of them (the city and the bike) took me two days. The bike was specially complex since I drew it with lines trying to practice the perspective and understan the shapes.
Remember you can watch all the studies on my livestream channel on demand.
Well, I had 4 submissions for today but again it’s like they were too much to my still “bad” time management so:
– Assignment for the environment design course done but I could do it better in rendering with more time.
– Crimson Daggers Bloodsports imposssible to finish in time with a result I like. But I will be working on it till the last minute (I don’t easily give up), then I’ll rest (only slept 90 minutes in the last 30 hours) and continue again because I’m really excited with that illustration and want to get a good result from it.
– WipNation challenge: Still in progress and no time to finish it.
– Challenge on CGHUB: I didn’t even start with it.
So after this reflection, here are:
– The assignment of this week for the env. course
Some important notes before showing the new stuff from the last days.
I’m more motivated than ever but I feel like sometimes I get easily distracted or my time management is not as good as it could be so I finally made my schedule. The other day I wrote a post about my new livestream channel and now I stablished a time to do it everyday at the same time.
Now you can follow me on twitter. I’ll try to keep my account active at least to notify updates and livestream sessions.
I also made a facebook page so you can “like” me and follow me there as well.
Now a look to my latest works. I continue taking part in CGHUB challenges but I noticed I need to be selective because I don’t have time for all of them. I could finish in time this Conan tribute for a Drawing Jam in a few hours but I couldn’t finish another work for the Anatomicae challenge. I’m going to finish the illustration I started as soon as possible anyway.
My entry for the CGHUB – Creature FORGE – Wizard’s Familiar